Monday

The beginning of Dalton's nursery




We purchased some of the nursery furniture a
few weeks ago, but took the time today, on Labor
Day, to put it together. Thanks Mom for your
help!! Blake even helped screw the screws
(which we tightened later of course!). I basically
just sat on the floor and bossed everyone around,
it's fun being preggo! Anyway, this is the changing
table. The stain is coffee colored, which I think
will be gorgeous with the bedding!

This is the crib! I love it so much and I can't wait
to put the bedding on, well . . . . after we get a
mattress! haha. Once again, Mom is holding the
bedding hostage until after my showers! YUCK!


The beginning of a very cute nursery! Haven't
decided about painting the walls yet. Todd is NOT
a painter, so I'm recruiting! Any takers?? It took us a while to pick out the baby bedding
once we found out we were having a BOY, but
once we saw this we knew it was perfect for our
little man! Todd being the animal lover and me
LOVING the polka dots, stripes, and color
combination of blue/brown... we fell in love with
this! Mom ordered it online and is holding is
hostage at her house, so I pulled this picture
offline. :(


My very first EBAY purchase! So proud! This
could not be any cuter!

Slowly but surely we are collecting stuff for
Dalton's room. I had a few things from
when I was a baby that we will be using.
This was my bassinet when I was a baby!
I just have to find some bedding that's
not too frilly or girly!

1 comment:

Heidi Lanett Mixon said...

Autumn I LOVE IT!!!! That bedding has got to be the cutest thing I have ever seen!!!!