Monday

What's up with Dalton??

Camera is broken!
Yes, that explains why there have been no new pictures of our precious little man!
And somewhat explains my lack of blog posts...
News on Dalton's behalf:
  • He rolled over from stomach to back on Jan. 29th (2 times that day) and only once since. He's like Okay, I can do it, what's next?
  • Cooing and ah-gooing more and more everyday. Sometimes even when he's alone. I think he likes to entertain himself (or get our attention)!
  • He turned 10wks on Saturday the 31st!!
  • On Saturday night he slept from 9pm to 9:30am, getting up once to eat from 1:30am to 2am! Apparently he gets something from me! My LOVE for sleep!
  • Last night he was worn out after a disappointing loss for Kurt Warner in the Super Bowl. He slept from 10:15pm to 7am. I have to be honest and say I woke him up at 7am b/c I was worried that he hadn't ate. Was he starving . . . NO he just smiled and waited patiently on breakfast! After he ate, he went back to sleep until 10am!! I LOVE this!
  • He goes for his 2 (and a half) month check-up on Feb. 11th! We'll see what they say! I think he's BIG!
Onto my own news . . . pray for my return to work! D-day is March 10th!

No comments: