Camera is broken!
Yes, that explains why there have been no new pictures of our precious little man!
And somewhat explains my lack of blog posts...
News on Dalton's behalf:
- He rolled over from stomach to back on Jan. 29th (2 times that day) and only once since. He's like Okay, I can do it, what's next?
- Cooing and ah-gooing more and more everyday. Sometimes even when he's alone. I think he likes to entertain himself (or get our attention)!
- He turned 10wks on Saturday the 31st!!
- On Saturday night he slept from 9pm to 9:30am, getting up once to eat from 1:30am to 2am! Apparently he gets something from me! My LOVE for sleep!
- Last night he was worn out after a disappointing loss for Kurt Warner in the Super Bowl. He slept from 10:15pm to 7am. I have to be honest and say I woke him up at 7am b/c I was worried that he hadn't ate. Was he starving . . . NO he just smiled and waited patiently on breakfast! After he ate, he went back to sleep until 10am!! I LOVE this!
- He goes for his 2 (and a half) month check-up on Feb. 11th! We'll see what they say! I think he's BIG!
Onto my own news . . . pray for my return to work! D-day is March 10th!