Wednesday

Our 1 Year Old (11/22/09)

So here I am, looking back, in awe of how fast this year has gone by. This year was filled with a lot of learning, laughter, tears, and a whole lot of LOVE! People tell you that you can never understand the love between a mother and child until you have a child of your own. I now have a complete grasp on that idea . . . and it's so true. There is nothing I wouldn't do for this sweet little red-head who has my entire heart and carries it around in his little body! He is the perfect mini-clone of myself and the man of my dreams. What more could I ask for? God has totally blessed us with an amazing child. Thanks to all of you who are a part of this little guy's life and for shaping him and making him who he is. Continue to pray that God will use Dalton.

No comments: